Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 7

The last few days have been really busy for me. Lots going on around here. But I've been doing great sticking to my plan. I've gone out to eat twice this week and made great choices. I've even said no to ice cream twice this week and instead just had a little taste from the kids. I'll be doing the Terry Fox walk with the kids school this afternoon too. I've never really been one to want to get on the scale that often, probably because it normally discouraged me but now I'm looking forward to seeing how I'm doing, scale wise. I'll wait until Tuesday morning to see.

Having this accountability on here is a big thing for me. Just knowing that you guys are reading this and care about how I'm doing is really important for me. And your comments have been really encouraging. Thanks!!

Andrea

1 comment:

divad said...

Your one week anniversary!!!! Way to go Andrea. We're reading, we're caring and we're loving Andrea. Can't wait for Tuesday!