Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 5 - Stars

Still going strong. Yesterday was another good day. I find myself thinking about food a lot less now that I have a plan. I don't really have to think about what I'm going to eat, I just know my options for breakfast and lunch and then supper is whatever I've made for the family.

Paul and I are still walking in the mornings. I really love getting out early (we usually walk around 4:30 a.m.) because we get to see the huge night sky. People really don't understand how big and deep the sky is in the prairies until they've seen it. Probably because there aren't many trees to block your view and there aren't the city lights either. It's amazing the depth to the stars. I don't know how people could deny that there is a God who created it all. And that same big God who is holding each star in it's place is holding on to each one of us! Wow!


Going to have another good day today.

Andrea

3 comments:

divad said...

Great post and great reminder that He is holding us and knows our situation.

I agree about the not having to figure out what to eat...it's easier, isn't it? When it gets a bit boring, I just make a new kind of soup or rev up a salad a bit.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I walk in the mountains and wonder at the majesty of God's creation. When I see the moss-covered boulders and shadowy ridges, I can't help but believe in GOD!

Anonymous said...

wow, 430 am!! The stars are a reminder.. that we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. Phil 4:13.

Found you through our mutual friend, Dawne.. look forward to following you!!