Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crazy Weekend

Friday after school the kids and I planned to head to Moose Jaw to do some shopping, stay over night and then come back on Saturday. We were about 15 km's from Moose Jaw on the highway in complete fog when my van started to die. I pulled over to the side and it completely died. It seemed like the alternator quit. I called CAA, got the van towed to a local mechanic and took a cab with the kids to the hotel (I had already booked a hotel because we knew we were staying in town). Thankfully the mechanic could work on it Saturday morning and we had it back by 1:00. So we walked to the mall, did some shopping and then took a cab to pick up the van. It could have been a lot worse, it was only -5 and not -35 like last week.

Andrea

1 comment:

Yaneri said...

oh no! That sucks!! But i'm glad you are safe! Sucks when that happens!

Just wanted to say Hi! and say, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Hugs,
Yaneri