Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Accountability

Accountability, that's what I need. I do ok at first when I try to do it on my own but I slowly get off track. So I really need this blog for the accountability. So even though I might not write anything interesting everyday, I need to just write out what I'm eating. It won't be very exciting but that's what I need to stay on track. So that's what I'm going to do!

Yesterday I added a new friend to my facebook. He's a young man that we had living with us here for about a year. We had kind of lost contact with him and weren't sure what happened to him after he left our home. Things hadn't ended so well when he left, so it was nice to reconnect with him and we look forward to dropping in to see him this summer when we head back to Ontario for a visit. It will be interesting to see what has happened in his life this past year.

Andrea


Breakfast - Fibre One cereal with milk

Lunch - chicken blt salad with balsamic dressing
and a diet Coke (at Burger King)
Snack - banana
Supper - chinese salad, ice cream

2 comments:

divad said...

Glad you're still here!!! Don't worry about entertaining us...use the blog for what YOU need it to be!

Anonymous said...

What, you are coming back for a visit this summer!?! I didn't notice that the first time I read this day's blog, until Mom mentioned it to me today. Can't believe I missed that! When and for how long? Now I am looking forward to summer even more than before. Can't wait to have you all around again!
Sylvia