Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

Oh boy, I love this weather. The kids and I went out this afternoon to the tennis/basketball court just down from our house and we played for about an hour. First we had a little basketball game and then we hit around a tennis ball for a while. Meanwhile Josh was out snaring gophers. It's spring all right!

While the boys went to a father/son breakfast at the church (they used Ellwood as their father since Paul is away), Michelle and I went out for lunch and did a bit of shopping. We both ordered a small meal and then shared them.

Andrea

Breakfast - grapefruit
Lunch - 1/2 chicken and salad wrap, 1 pc fish, some fries
Supper - salad
Snack - a few cookies

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

You look really nice in your profile picture.
It looks like you are teaching Michelle how to eat and live a healthy lifestyle. That's great!

Sylvia said...

... okay, I have no idea how suddenly my name comes up AND there is a picture attached! I have been trying for so long to figure out how to get that done. lol!