Monday, March 22, 2010

My Own Personal Trainer

The last 2 days have been much better. Sunday after church was potluck and I find those are easy to stay on track. I always make sure to bring a big salad and a healthy dessert, this time I brought a fruit salad. Then we headed to the "big city" to play around at a hotel for the night. We picked up some food at the grocery store on the way. So I had 1/2 a wrap, some salad and a bit of chips. I brought my cereal for in the morning and we went out for lunch. It was a bigger meal than I normally have for lunch but then supper was a banana and 2 turkey bites. We also spent hours in the pool. While the kids played I jogged in the water. So a pretty good 2 days.

Michelle and I have decided that we need to get out walking more. We went out tonight for a bit and she really pushed me. We would walk at a fast pace and then every few minutes she would push me to power walk for a minute. She's my very own personal trainer.

Andrea

2 comments:

divad said...

That's such a great way for you and Michelle to spend time together. I love turkey bites!

Personal Trainer Directory said...

That's such a abundant way for you and Michelle to absorb time together. I adulation turkey bites!