Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15

I just talked to Paul on Skype this afternoon. Because of the volcano that erupted in Iceland, all kinds of flights have been cancelled. He is trying to get out of Russia by train on Friday instead of by plane and then we will see if by Sunday flights are leaving Germany. Just what he needs, to be stuck over there after being there a month already.

I've had a good last few days. Got some meetings done that I had kind of been nervous about. Turns out that when I'm well prepared for them, there's nothing to worry about.

I'll be taking Michelle to the doctor tomorrow because of a bad cough she has that just won't go away. She has had it about a week now and she is so tired because it keeps her up at night. As soon as she comes home from school, she goes straight into my bed and falls asleep. We'll see if she can make it to the 30 Hour Famine that the youth at our church are having tomorrow.

Three more sleeps till Paul comes home (hopefully)!

Andrea


Breakfast - 2 eggs and slice of cheese, spoonful of peanut butter
Lunch - salad, 1 turkey bite
Supper - homemade soup, 3 homemade biscuits (I definitely should have stopped at 2)
a bit of canned peaches

No comments: