Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21

I woke up not feeling hungry yet, probably because of the peanut butter I had last night. So I waited, I had to stop myself from pouring my cereal a few times because I'm so used to eating with the kids. So breakfast was at 10:00 when I finally felt hungry.

I spent from noon till 7:30 driving to Saskatoon and back with a friend of Paul's. We were looking at a vehicle that Paul was interested in but couldn't go see because he's not home yet. I wasn't hungry before we left so at around 5:00 on the way back home I had a piece of cinnamon bread, not a great choice but the only one that was available. Then when I got home I had 1 1/2 pieces of pizza. Again not the best choice but it was available and it was getting late. Normally I would have just ate both pieces but I stopped 1/2 way through the second piece because I actually felt full. Then I went for a 1/2 hour walk at a fast pace while the kids rode their bikes.

It was interesting to wait for hunger today rather than just eating at normal meal times. Hopefully by waiting and eating less when I do feel hungry, I will get to where I am actually hungry at meal times.

Andrea


Breakfast - Fibre One cereal with milk (less than usual)
Lunch - nothing
Snack - 1 slice of cinnamon bread
Supper - 1 1/2 pieces of pizza
Not a healthy eating day but it sure wasn't much food.

No comments: