Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17 & 18

Paul finally has plans in place to make it home. Hopefully they all go as planned. Seems Portugal is safe to fly to the US so that's what we've booked. Just fights from Portugal have been filling up quickly so Friday is the earliest we could get. Even if some flights around Europe start up Monday like they are talking, I think this is his best bet because it's going to take a while for everything to get back to normal.

Went for a long walk with Michelle and Ben today too.

Andrea


Saturday
Breakfast - Fibre One cereal with milk
Lunch - salad, yogurt, banana
Supper - 3 pieces of Mel's pizza at the 30 hour Famine (it was the end of the famine for the kids)

Sunday
Breakfast - Fibre One cereal with milk
Lunch - potluck at church, I choose 2 different kinds of salad, slice of ham, a bit of 2 casseroles, bit of soup, no dessert
Snack - banana
Supper - salad, 1 slice of a sweet bread

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now all is clear, I thank for the information.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.