Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 43

Today has started pretty good. I am just making plans for a little trip for myself so I probably won't be on here for the next week or so. It's not quite a little trip, I'm going to meet up with Paul in Germany for a week. But first I need to make arrangements for my kids. Thankfully I have good friends that are willing to help out. Hopefully it all works out and I will be on my way by Tuesday. I will still try to follow my plan, cereal for breakfast, salad or soup for lunch and normal supper but just less. We'll see what happens.

Andrea

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ANDREA
That sounds good going to meet Paul in Germany, we would love to keep your Kids for a week.I hope it works out for you.
love mom

Sylvia said...

Have a great time in your travels! That sounds really exciting to be able to do that!
You might just find that it's easy to stick to your plan of eating responsibly since you've had the time to "train" for it now for a while. Just don't overindulge in the "schnitzel" and Black Forest cakes, and beers, breads and cheeses, etc...
;-)