Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 54 - Back Home

I made it home safely on Tuesday night. I had a great time in Germany with Paul.

By the way, Paul's camera was found that evening. Our waitress had found it at our table after we left so she tucked it away so that she could give it to us when she saw us next. We were sitting in the bar when she came in for her shift the next day and as soon as she saw us she came over with the camera. I was so relieved! The camera wasn't anything special but on it were Paul's pictures from this business trip that he needed.

It was nice to see Paul while he was working. It always amazes me when I sit in on his meetings and listen to him negotiate and work through problems. He is brilliant. Stubborn, but brilliant.

I did a lot of walking on this trip. There were probably 2 days that I walked a total of about 7 or 8 hours, each day! My legs were so tired by the end of the day! I weighed myself the morning after I got back and I was down 1 lb. Boy, it sure would be nice if the scale was moving faster. I guess I just need to be happy with a slow weight loss. As long as it comes off I'll be happy!

Andrea


Breakfast
omelet
diced peaches

Lunch
usual salad
a few pieces of nut and dried fruit mix

Snack
small piece of 'welcome home' cake that Ben made

Supper
vegetable and chicken stirfry
a very small bit of chow mein noodles


1 comment:

divad said...

Welcome back to Canada. I bet your kids were glad to have their parents home! 1 pounds after an International holiday is the same as 5 pounds! You need to learn my math!!!