Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 48

Today was a little stressful. I realized this morning that I left Paul`s camera in the hotel bar last night. I checked with the front desk, the bar, the restaurant, no one had seen it and it hadn`t been brought to the frond desk. The camera isn`t that big a deal, it`s the fact that it`s Paul`s and has a lot of pictures from his last few weeks of working. I knew that the girl that worked the bar last night would be in around 4:00 and I thought she was my last chance of seeing it again. Paul and I were in the bar when she came in and as soon as she saw us she went in the back and brought out the camera. Phew!!!!!! So now I can relax! And not take it off of me again!

Eating has been quite easy. Breakfast has lots of good stuff to choose from. Lunch has been normally a sandwich on the street and the last 2 nights the hotel restaurant has had a buffet on. I choose just the soup and salad bar and oh my was it ever good. They had all kinds of different salads, and all vegetable, none pasta or potatoe.


Tomorrow I plan to do some shopping. I need to find some unique german gifts for our kids and I have the perfect thing in mind for Anne (she is watching our kids while we`re gone). Fun, fun, fun. I love that where our hotel is, everything is in walking distance to us or walking distance from the underground train. Lots of walking. We may do a tour of a castle somewhere near here with some other people that Paul knows. That should be neat.

Andrea

1 comment:

divad said...

I bet you're going to be the one person who comes home from a holiday down on the scale!!!! :)