Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 47

I am so glad that I came out to meet Paul in Germany. What a nice little getaway!

My eating has been pretty good and we have done a lot of walking and will do a lot more still. The hotel has a huge breakfast buffet with everything imaginable. They really like their breads, meat and cheese for breakfast. I started with fruit and yogurt, an egg and a tomato slice and thought I would stop there but I did cut myself a small slice of multigrain bread and a slice of ham. Tomorrow I'm going to try to stick with cereal, fruit and yogurt.

I did weigh myself the morning I left and I was down about 1 lb. That made my day!

Andrea

2 comments:

divad said...

Wow, enjoy every minute. I have always wanted to visit Germany. I can't imagine resisting all of that bread, meat and cheese...for sure, my down fall! I am so glad to hear that you're down.

Kim said...

Glad you are having a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Be sure to take pictures :)