Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 63

I haven't been posting very much lately. Mostly because I've been spending a lot of time away from the computer. I have barely even checked email this past week. But I do know that when I don't record what I am eating every meal it gets a little easier to slack off in my goals. I haven't been doing too bad but I have noticed a few extra cookies going into my mouth. So today I will start again in tracking everything that I am eating.

I'm getting excited about Christmas. We aren't heading back to Ontario to spend the time with family but we have made a lot of great friends here and are looking forward to spending time with them this Christmas. I think this week the kids and I will put up the tree and get decorating. I put the Christmas lights up on Friday since it was 15 degrees out. I don't think those kinds of temperatures are going to be around much longer and I really don't want to be out there putting lights up when it's -15.

There's been a lot of exciting things going on around here. I would love to share them but I first have to figure out how to put them down on paper (or computer screen). I'm not a writer and getting my thoughts down isn't as easy as you would think it should be. But I'll try sometime soon.

Andrea

1 comment:

divad said...

Looking forward to hearing your news! Happy Christmas decorating!