Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 110 (I think)

Started my day by sleeping in. I had planned to exercise with Michelle at 7:00. Paul normally leaves for work at 6:00 (and I get up with him) but we slept later this morning because he wasn't feeling great. So by the time I got out of bed and got the kids and Paul out the door and finally got to my exercise video it was 10:00. But I did it and felt good. Then it was off to Swift again for Michelle's orthodontist appointment in the afternoon.

Andrea


Breakfast
vector with milk

Lunch
salad with 1/2 an egg and a bit of cooked chicken
greek dressing

Supper
taco salad (salad with taco seasoned beef, dorito chips, salsa and sour cream)
spoonful of Nutella (I don't normally have this in the house because I could eat the whole jar in one sitting!!)

No comments: