Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 115

I spent the day again in town. I drove in early with Paul again yesterday morning to pick up Paul's truck from GM but it turned out that they weren't finished with it. So I had to stay in town until Paul was done work.

We decided, kind of last minute, for Paul to take Michelle and Josh along on his business trip to Germany, Denmark and England. We booked the tickets last night and now they are on their way to Calgary where they fly out of. They are going to have so much fun, I wish I were going. We actually checked to see if we could all go along but the flight that Paul had already booked couldn't fit us all in but could fit those two. I'll have to find something fun for Ben, Matt and I to do.

I am down 1 lb this week.

Andrea


Breakfast
apple

Snack
another apple (that's all I brought into town)

Lunch
stir fried veggies
spicy beef

Supper
coleslaw
pork and beans

Exercise
30 minute walk outside

1 comment:

divad said...

Lucky kids!!! Awesome job being down another pound! You're doing it!