Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 123 and 124

**Oops, I just noticed I forgot to post this yesterday.**

I've been trying to get up at 6:30 and do the 30 minute WATP. On the days that I do exercise first thing in the morning, I get so much more done. I have way more energy the whole day. Now just to get motivated every morning to do it!


Andrea


Wednesday
Exercise - WATP 30 minutes
Breakfast - vector, 1/2 apple, spoonful of peanut butter
Lunch - salad, 1 egg
Snack - dill pickle
Supper - 4 small crab cakes (homemade), a bit of cocktail sauce, coleslaw


Thursday
Execise - WATP 30 minutes
Breakfast - Fibre 1 Honey Clusters Cereal (I think this might be my new favorite), 1/2 apple, spoonful of peanut butter (I've been craving this for some reason)
Lunch - salad, 1 egg, crab cake
Supper - soup, another leftover crab cake ( I should post the recipe because I really like them)
Snack - a few homemade healthy cookies

1 comment:

divad said...

Feel free to come and clean and organize my house when you are bored!!!!