Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Normal

The kids are back to school today and Paul is back to work so I'm hoping things get a little back to normal around here. My eating at least. We finally finished those cake truffles from Paul's birthday. Those are terrible little things!!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I am about the same as 2 weeks ago (within 1/2 a pound). So I pretty much stayed the same over Christmas and New Year's. Pretty good since that's when most people gain so I think I did ok.

Today or tomorrow I will open up my new Walk Away the Pounds DVD and get moving, hopefully with Michelle because that will make it more fun.

Andrea


Breakfast
oatmeal with brown sugar
apple

Lunch
apple
2 slices cheese
handful of almonds

Supper
my dad's famous rice geesa (rice, beef, pepper and onion dish that's really only famous in my family)
another 2 cake truffles (ok it was more like 4 but now they are gone!!!)

Exercise
Walked to the rink in town, the kids skated while I walked a few laps, then walked back home
We all went for a walk around town (20 minutes)

No comments: