Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still Here

I get in these moods where I don't want to write out what I'm eating, not because it's going bad, just because I don't feel like it. So I didn't for about a week but I still did ok eating this last week. I had a few pieces of pizza on the weekend but other than that did pretty good. I weighed myself this morning and was down another one pound. So I'm happy with that.

I know that my goal when I started was to lose around 50 pounds by summer but now I'm just happy to be losing and it doesn't really matter how long it takes. I have been learning much healthier eating these past few weeks and as long as it keeps going down, I'm happy.

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is much better to steadily loose and learn to make eating healthy for life the goal. I'm sure then the weight will stay off. Congratulations!
Sylvia

divad said...

What a fantastic attitude! Congrats on living healthily! Is your family back home?

maptab said...

Keep up the work. Keep up the fight. It looks like you are moving in the right direction!!
If you want to laugh on occasion I have a blog. In it I mix cartoons, with my daily ramblings about all things "weight". It is kind of out of the normal blog world (I designed it myself and I own the web address.) Drop by and leave a comment. ( loseweightdream.com )