Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 119 and 120

I'm missing my other half of the family today. I missed their call on skype tonight because I was at the rink at our church's skating party and potluck. Boy, I wish it was easier to get a hold of them. This week is looking busier so it won't be so bad. And when I get really bored I tend to go organize a room or something. Good way to get the house organized before they come home. Now if I would just get the urge to clean, that would be helpful!!

Andrea


Saturday
Breakfast - vector
Lunch - salad, banana
Snack - a few apricots and then I found some leftover Christmas chocolate and had a bit
Supper - chicken breast, sauteed veggies
Exercise - 20 minute walk outside (it's been about +3 today)

Sunday
Breakfast - vector
Lunch - left over chicken and veggies
Snack - a few more chocolates, but I took them to the potluck and now they're gone
Supper - 2 different salads, my homemade soup, piece of Ben's cake (Anne, I had this when I got home, not in front of you!)

No comments: