Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 17 - Sick But Doing Good

I have been a bit sick since Saturday. I spent all day Saturday at my daughter's volleyball tournament that our school was hosting. It was lots of fun working in the kitchen and just getting to spend time visiting with other parents. Watching volleyball was great too, we got 2nd place. YEAH!!! I did great with food that day. Being in the kitchen with all those homemade goodies and soups and chili was tempting but I only had the soup that I brought and a small bun. Sunday our church had their annual Thanksgiving Feast after the service. I made great choices and skipped the pie altogether. I used that as my main meal for the day. So I feel good about the weekend. I'm back on track after a few days of blah!!

Now I just need to get some extra sleep and hopefully get rid of this cold.

I'm hoping the scale is good to me tomorrow.

Andrea

1 comment:

divad said...

Glad to read that you're back on track Andrea. Great job working on the self control...it's ours to claim through the Spirit!

I hope you have good results tomorrow. I'm excited for us both!!!