Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 14

The last few days haven't been going so great. I seem to keep snacking during the afternoon. It's easy to keep on track for breakfast, lunch and supper but I keep blowing it in between lunch and supper. That's probably why I haven't posted in a few days, it's easier just to ignore you all than to be honest. I know I have to get serious again though.

On a lighter note, I did make Dawne's Harvest Soup . It is so good. I didn't have any rosemary but I did put in some Sundried Tomato and Herb Dip Mix from Epicure Selections instead. I'm making another big pot of it right now to take for the school canteen during Saturday's volleyball tournament. I know what I'll be eating for lunch on Saturday.

Andrea

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soup is so good and good for you. This cool weather just makes me crave something warm and comfortable like soup.
Have you ever tried BioK? I've been going to the naturopath and he suggested I go get some from the health food store. It is expensive ($20/6) but makes my whole system feel really good! It is FULL of the good bacteria that you need, WAY more than any yogurt you get in any grocery store. I don't know much more about it except that it's good for you, but maybe a bit of that for a snack every day would help you out.

Sylvia said...

Previous comment was not anonymous, it was me not knowing how to sign in... now I do, I think!

Kim said...

Hang in there. You CAN do this.

divad said...

Don't give up!!! I believe in you Andrea. I'm praying for you to find a snack that gets you through the afternoon. Are you eating some fruit with your lunch to fill you up?

Glad you enjoyed the soup!

Anonymous said...

sounds so good!! i'm making soup this week too. It's FALL!!!!

so glad for you that you are going to see Chris Tomlin this week. I'm still feeling so blessed from that worship time. Enjoy!