Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 40

My day wasn't very good. I ate last nights leftovers for lunch so just had some veggies and dip for supper. That would have been ok but I gave in to snacking in the afternoon. I made puffed wheat squares for kids after school. I haven't made them in a while because before when I made them I would eat half the pan so I just avoided making them altogether. I probably only had 2 pieces worth today (compared to half the pan) but still, I shouldn't have even had that. This evening was terrible. I just wanted to snack and snack and snack. And I knew I shouldn't but I did it anyway! Boy, I've been doing so good avoiding desserts lately.

So why would I have caved in and eaten them today. My food was ok up until I blew up at Josh and Michelle after school. They just seem to always be hitting and shoving each other and finally I just got so mad and blew up at them. Then I went and ate the puffed wheat square and then later some chocolates. Hhhmmm. Is there a connection. Duh! Things go crappy and I go eat. So I should have thought about it at the time and then knew to avoid food. Chewing gum would have been a good solution. That usually helps keep food out of my mouth. Well, hopefully next time I handle it better.

Andrea


Breakfast
vector with milk

Snack
banana and diced peaches

Lunch
last nights leftovers

Snack
banana
puffed wheat square

Supper
veggies and dip

Snach (another one)
3 halloween chocolates
a bit more puffed wheat square

Exercise
30 minute walk

1 comment:

divad said...

Puffed wheat squares are my weakness too! They aren't that high in calories, but if they were eaten for a different reason than hunger, you'll have to think about that, pray about that, figure it out. I know you will. If you FB message me phone number and a good time to call, I'd love to talk with you about what God has been showing me on this topic. Thinking of you!!! Be strong for the Lord your God is with you!!!