Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 35

Today was definitely not as busy as yesterday. The kids and I did some cleaning in the morning, I baked gingerbread cookies with Ben (he loves to bake), went for a walk around town and got some things done that we needed to do. The rest of the day was really quite boring. With Paul not here, it's just a little bit dull. I had nothing really planned for supper or the evening. The kids are pretty good at fending for themselves but when I haven't planned on what I am going to eat, that's when I don't eat very well. I ate mostly out of boredom. At one point I took out some crackers, cream cheese and red pepper jelly. When Michelle saw me, she asked if I was really hungry or if I was just bored. How did she get so smart?? (that's what I usually ask her when she hangs around the kitchen wanting a snack in the evening.) I still ate a few but then put them away. Today I need a plan. Church in the morning, light lunch, then off to the rink to help get it ready before the ice goes in (I'm on the rink board and their treasurer, gotta love small town life). I'll have to think of something to throw in the crockpot this morning so we have something good for supper.

Andrea


Breakfast
vector with milk

Lunch
usual salad

Snack
1 gingerbread cookie that Ben and I made

Supper (I didn't plan for supper so it turned out I just nibbled)
nut and dried fruit mix (way too much)
a bit of the kids popcorn
a few Breton crackers with light cream cheese and red pepper jelly
another gingerbread cookie

Exercise
walked around town with the kids (20 min)

1 comment:

divad said...

Keep at it. Crackers, cream cheese and red pepper jelly...killer for me. I admire you for stopping! I wouldn't be able to stop!