Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 25 - Weigh in

Well, it's weigh in day again and I'm down 1 lb. Pretty good, I was expecting to be up since it's the start of that time of the month. When I look at my total of 4 lbs for the past 3 weeks, it seems low, but I guess slowly going down is a lot better than slowly going up.

I chose to fast on Sunday up until a light supper. It was good to know that I wasn't going to go to food that day so it took the focus off of it. I didn't feel at all hungry either. Instead I spent time reading my bible. I'm really enjoying reading from the Message, I'm reading the gospels right now.

It has snowed here the past week, so it's 'beginning to look a lot like Christmas" around here. I picked up Chris Tomlin's new Christmas CD and have been playing it a lot lately. I love it. The song Emmanuel is my favorite!

I've got my husband home until Monday and then he's off again. Since we didn't have a turkey dinner this past weekend we will have one this weekend. Looking forward to it!


Andrea

2 comments:

divad said...

Congrats of 4 pounds. Keep going. You have less to lose, so that's why it seems slower than others who have more to lose!

Enjoy your turkey and Paul!

Sylvia said...

Good for you!