Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 37

Our 4-H club had a hayride, scavenger hunt and potluck supper this afternoon (we didn't have school today). We had a great time. My kids loved it and I enjoy these kinds of things because being new-ish to the community it's nice to get to know some of the parents a little better. And supper was great, I chose the soup that I brought and some salad. I skipped all the yummy desserts except for a few caramel corn twists that Michelle brought.

Tomorrow is weigh in and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't feel like I've lost this week but I know that since starting to write down what I've eaten each day, I've done a lot better and feel so much more in control. So whatever it is, I know I'm doing much better.

Andrea



Breakfast
vector with milk

Lunch
usual salad
a few Doritos broken into my salad

Supper
Soup
Salad
a few caramel corn twists (homemade)

1 comment:

divad said...

I'm hoping you are down since you made some changes in your accountability! I can't wait to read the results.