Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 32

I had a good day today, got a bunch of cleaning done around the house. Tonight was the night that I take my oldest two kids into the "big city" for their youth night. It's nice because then I can get my groceries and other shopping done before I have to pick them up again. And I get to go to McD's with the younger two kids and play in the play place. Tonight there was a woman there with her 3 kids, all very young, probably a 4 year old and a set of twins that were about 2. It looked like she must have been going through chemo treatments or something like that because almost all of her hair was gone. But she looked so happy and seemed like she was enjoying every minute with her kids. It made me think that I need to stop what I'm doing more often to spend time with my kids. You never know when something might happen and you may not get that time back.

Andrea


Breakfast
Vector with milk
banana

Lunch
salad with turkey and shredded cheese
a few pieces of my nut and fruit mix from Costco

Supper
MckMama's Texas Caviar (bean and corn salad)
chicken breast
some of a pasta and sauce dish
some fries I stole from my kids at McD's tonight - bad, bad, bad!

Exercise
walked on the treadmill with weights for 30 minutes


No comments: