Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 36

I was at the rink most of the afternoon. We're replacing all the boards along the sides of the ice before the ice goes in next weekend so I was there with my cordless screwdriver taking out thousands of screws. My back and my arm are now a little sore!! But I guess it was good exercise!?!

I just got home from a house warming party this evening. Lots of desserts to choose from and I chose to eat NONE! Not a bite! Actually all that food on the counter and I had no desire to eat any of it. It helped too that my friend Anne was there and she reads my blog everyday so she would be watching me (just kidding). But really I wasn't at all tempted to eat any of it. That in itself is a big change for me.

Andrea


Breakfast
vector with milk

Lunch
my usual salad but in a tortilla shell

Snack
some cucumber slices

Supper
chicken, salsa, bean and corn dish over rice


1 comment:

divad said...

Yay for change! Not even wanting to eat dessert...that is change, that is success, that is a huge step!!! So happy for you!