Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 38

Weigh in day brought nothing, again! I stayed the same for the second week in a row. I know that I need to get going on my exercise a bit more. I have been skipping out on walking outside so I need to get on that treadmill more often.

I had Josh home sick today. I'd call it the flu, headache, stomache ache, threw up once, very tired, a bit of a fever. I left him home after school with Matt while I went with Michelle and Ben to Michelle's volleyball playoffs. I just made sure to call and check up on him a lot. Matt said he would stay home and take care of him!! He's already doing a bit better.

There was a 2 hour break between our teams volleyball games so I tagged along with my friend Anne and we drove in town to do a bit of groceries and to have supper. We went to Burger King and I had a chicken sandwich. I purposely didn't get the meal because I knew that if there were fries in front of me, I would eat them. I did have a few of Ben's but that was enough. Not the best choice for supper but I definitely didn't eat too much.

Andrea



Breakfast
vector with milk

Lunch
usual salad
banana

Supper
chichen sandwich at Burger King
a few of Ben's fries

No comments: