Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 31 - Weigh in

Weigh in day again. I stayed the same this week and I'm ok with that.

The school put on breakfast for the community this morning. I was hungry earlier than when we were ready to head over there so I ate my usual bowl of cereal. I went to the breakfast with my kids, helped them get their food and I only had a glass of orange juice
while I visit with people. I wasn't at all tempted by the food, which they had a lot of. Eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, toast, pancakes, strawberry sauce, whipped cream. And I didn't have any of it.

Andrea


Breakfast
Vector cereal with milk (can you tell I like this cereal)
glass of orange juice

Lunch
salad with turkey slices and shredded cheese
some cookie dough (probably amounted to 1 cookie's worth)

Snack
yogurt

Supper
1 piece of pizza (another volleyball tournament)
veggies and dip
1/2 a cookie

1 comment:

divad said...

Little by little, every day, little by little in every way, my Jesus is changing me...He's changing me! Keep singing it! Remember it! So happy for you to be finding such control! Way to go not eating the entire bowl of cookie dough. The weight will come off. You're so much more mature about it than I would be...you're so not a drama Queen!!! I love that about you.